Thursday, June 17, 2010

GLITTER TOES!!!!!!!!!


Glitter toes!!!! Who doesn't love them (well besides Suzie) they are so freakin cute!!! I have decided to start doing them! So get your girls together and lets have a Glitter Toe party! I just ordered the stuff and it should be here by the middle of next week! they are perfect for summer because they last for a long time! If you take care of them they can last you 2 months or longer! It is so nice to not have to worry about your toes when you are in flip flops all the time and you know they are cute! I have been doing Glitter toes for a little over a year and a half now and everyone seems to love them!
If you would like to schedule a party with me then comment on here or call or text me! If you get 5 people plus you to come to the party then I will do yours for free!!!!
I will be charging $20 per person! Which is a great deal because in salons they start at $30! Let me know! I know you will love them! And it would be so fun to just sit and do some girl talk while getting pretty toes!!! Have a wonderful summer!!!
xoxo
Ash

5 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

sorry! i'm the boring one here, it's obvious. i just happen to like simple, plain polish on my toes - they aren't very cute and sparkles just draw attention! i'm sure i'll love it on everyone else :)

Leslie said...

I'll have a party and I may even be able to talk Suz into hanging out while the rest of the cool girls get them done!

Steve & Amy Shumway said...

I would totally have a party, just come for the weekend, and I'll have the girls get together!

Cassidee Garner said...

That's fun!!! Too bad I live in Idaho!!!

Janette said...

Hello you two...Ashley, love your blog. You two are too too cute!! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving with the families..We love you tons

John and Janette Shannon