Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lots has happened...but most exciting im moving into my own house TOMORROW!


Well..... Vegas was aweosme! wish i was still there! best thing ever! i am moving tomorrow! we are moving into some apartments behind Macy's in PG! we couldnt be any more happy! it will be so good for us to be "on out own" again! and we have a lot of people that are so nice and willing to help! we have such good friends! my first priority is to get my bed over there and set up so i can at least know i have somewhere to put my sad tired body after a long days of hard work! i am going to take pictures so you all can see it! just so you know i will have my own esthetics room in my house so you all can come get waxed! it will be so much fun! i am so excited to just decorate and make it my own! i dont even remember what i really have anymore it has been so long since i have seen it all! it will be like the best day ever. it will be like i am opening an awesome present everytime i unpack...and the best part is..is that i know i will love every gift because it was already mine in the first place! hahah i cant wait to have you all over for dinner or something when i get all settled in! and if anyone has an extra couch laying around...i need one desprately! hahahahahahaha well im off to bed we are starting at 8 in the am...yes that is right...i forgot that time even existed but i will slap me right in the face tomorrow! goodnight! YAY

9 comments:

Myndi Weisenburger said...

Wahoo! so excited for you! Let me know if you need help with anything. School is almost out for me, so I have lots of extra time on my hands.

the weisenburger life said...

Glad to see that you are posting again! I understand you told Ty about my secret. He says he can never look at me the same again... you are a bad girl :o) Love you!

Have fun with the move. I'd drop by a treat but I'm working tonight... boo hoo!

Becky Young said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! I actually work just right by those apartments. I can practically see them from my work. It's so nice to have your own place. We are living with my parents right now and we can't wait to get out, hopefully by the end of the summer! Anyways, congrats, and I miss you!

Britni and Brett said...

That will be so much fun to open up your boxes with stuff to decorate your house that you have forgotten about! I love that! It was so good to see you last night!

Collin Loni and CY said...

YAY! I'm excited for you guys to have your own place!! WooHoo!! Leesa is actually getting rid of some old love seats.. Call her ASAP!! She needs someone to take them off their hands.. 801-376-4746

Vitality Spa said...

What the heck!? how is this post the first time I have heard about this! I'm so so so excited for you. Can I be the first to come get waxed in your very own esthetics room????? Yay for you guys

I'm going to call you right now

Steve & Amy Shumway said...

We cant wait to come see your place! Just 6 more days! We're counting!

Leslie said...

oh my gosh! I'm so excited to come and see it! Sorry i could not help tonight.. I'll be by soon!!

Vitality Spa said...

I'm getting impatient. I know you are busy, but will you please get some pictures up of the new place?! haha. I guess i'll just have to come over and see it :)